Wednesday, July 21, 2010

:: welcome to my little world of wonder! ::

Welcome! 

I created this blog because I wanted to share with you my child's educational adventures. I am not a stay at home mom, and my child is not home-schooled, but I do believe as a parent, you are your child's best and most important teacher.


A little bit about me

I hold a MA in Early Childhood Education and a BS in Geology.  I've taught preschool for 4 years, two of which were heavily influenced by the project approach and were Reggio Emilia inspired. I've been fortunate enough to travel to Italy on a study tour of Reggio Emilia, and am by no means an expert on the subject.

I believe in play-based learning and that it is our job as parents to nurture our children's joyful disposition toward learning.



Gratitude

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you come again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails