Wednesday, July 21, 2010

:: taking time to explore the rain ::

I love the rain. I don't want it to go away. There is so much to learn about when it rains. Here are a few things that come to the top of my head:


We don't stay inside just because it's sprinkling outside. My little guy is so active he gets pretty upset if he is cooped up indoors for too long.

Here are some photos of my 11-month-old's first experience in the rain:







He didn't wander too far from the sliding door because he was a little unsure of this new phenomenon. But it only took a few minutes for him to decide that he liked it. This was his first experience in the rain, so I didn't try to add to it, I just sat back and let him enjoy and explore, while I enjoyed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails