Thursday, July 29, 2010

:: this little (click) light of mine ::

J loves lights. Probably because there is this nifty little switch that you can pull to turn them on, off, on, off, on, off, on, off, on, off...well, you catch my drift.

But if I am going to be honest, holding the little sack of potatoes while he gleefully flicks the light on and off has gotten a little old, not to mention tiring. So I bought a little click light for him. I applied a piece of tape over the battery cover as it was flimsy and seemed like it might pop open.




This little light is a great tactile learning tool for cause and effect and opposites (off, on).




Since it was the middle of the day, I brought it into one of our windowless bathrooms:



He liked it!


The end!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails